Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

9 Nisan 2020 Perşembe

PADLET

  Hello everyone!!!
  I've missed typing for you! To be honest, I got used to being here for you :)) Because thanks to this platform, I encourage myself to be more and more engaged in technology and to be more creative about its possible relationships with education! So , I am here for you with an app that is totally perfect! Its PADLET. I do not know whether you are familiar with it, but I am sure that you should be! I strongly recommend this app especially to the teachers and for some groupworks, to the students. Why? Lets see!

  

    Today I want to describe the app through my own experience. The photo you see above is my padlet. Firstly, this app is kind of a platform that you can make works with others. It provides you with a wall and you fill this wall with whatever informations, images you want. It can not just be used by students to do groupworks, but it can be used teachers to do fun exercises or assign their students. Now, as a teacher candidate, I want to mention this app from a teachers perspective. As a teacher, I can use this app for various aims. For example, especially todays, when we can not go to our real classes, we can not see who studies or does homework. However, by this app, I can form a fun assignment which is full of images and colors and my students can edit this assignment. Thus I can see who does what. In other words, this app provides a "top view of students" for me as a teacher. Apart from this, i can just make some notes for my class and share with them through this app. By the way, How this app works? Let's see!









   At the beginning of a podcast preperation, the app provides us with a wall. As stated above, we can fill it however we want. Then it comes to sharing this padlet. At that point the app offers you several options. You can make it accessible by everyone or private.
   




   
    Apart from privacy, there is one more optional stage. You may choose that everyone can edit your padlet or you allow them only for displaying and commending or as a last option, you can just choose that they only be able to display your padlet. In my classes, if it is a homework or an assignment I will allow my students to edit my padlet. However, if it is only a note, I will just allow them to display my padlet.


 




 In contrast to the most of the apps that are available for us, this app is totally shareable! It gives you many options to share your padlet. Further, you can save your padlet as various forms, such as pdf, jpg etc.




   I also want to share my Padlet link with you, may be you want to do my exercise!!! Here is the link:
           https://padlet.com/merveedmar/Jobs

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...