Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

30 Mart 2020 Pazartesi

VIDCAST EXPERIENCE

HI YOU ALL !

I hope you all a very nice day! 
During these bad times when people all around world suffer from Covid-19 (Corona) , you know that education is also getting more difficult. What I will show you today is a perfect way for these days to motivate ourselves for education and to keep learning. It's undoubtedly "VIDCAST". Vidcast is a great way to learn. These videos are not much different from the theachers that we listen in classrooms. Maybe they are not as much effective as our 'real' teachers, but we can not neglect their power to teach. 
Here, I have just created my own vidcast about "HOW DO BABIES ACQUIRE LANGUAGE?" These are the links:

2 yorum:

  1. thank you so much for all the useful recommendations 😍 please keep on doing this <3

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your recommendation as well🙏❤

    YanıtlaSil

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...