Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

23 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

THINGLINK

   Hello everybody!!!
   I hope you are far from Covid-19 and at your peaceful home! Todaay I will introduce an app for you to use in your classes, presentations or any kind of videos/photos! It is Thinglink!
   Thinglink is a platform in which you can create you speaking photos!!! Plus, videos which are introducing you topic with some helps!!!

    When you first sign up the app/website it asks you which profile do you want to use: a teacher , a student, an advertiser etc. ? I, surely, chose the teacher profile. You can create not only interactive photos here, but also you can add you 360° photos in which your students can explore their environments and interactive videos in which you can add photos, explanations, suggested readings etc.
   I chose adding a picture rather than a video because of my inappropriate environment. If thought that if I teach English to my students it is best to introduce them one of the most important cities where English is the main language and accurately spoken.


    First you should choose a photo. Then you can add as many button as you want which helps you to introduce your topic better. You can add your own voice, a websites' link, information etc. These are all attractions for students and catch their attention in contrast to the coursebooks which only includes pictures and readings...

  One of the best points I saw about this app/website is the fact that students can work as groups and create their own interactive videos/pictures via the class codes/ invite codes you will provide for them. Imagine that your topic is body parts. You can assign your students that they find a body picture and each will pronunciate one of the parts... That's differintating learning ways... Also, a way to get your shy, introverted students...Then, they can listen the correct pronunciations from the button you add to their picture. Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading. All four are together!!! What an app!!!

Here is my output of Thinglink, as a simple example...: https://www.thinglink.com/merve.damar



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...