Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

9 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

Storybird

-STORYBIRD-
HELLO EVERYONE!! i miss this platform much!! I have been so busy these day that I can not describe it... But finally, I am able to create time for my blog!!! As usual, I have discovered a great app which will help us or everyone whoever wants to engage in technology and eduction!!! Today's app is STORYBIRD!
Yes, as understood from its name, it is based on stories :)) As a teacher candidate, I want to look this app from a teacher's perspective as always. However, this app is never going around teachers, it is all about and around students!! Lets start.. :)


   When you first sign in, the app wlcomes you with this page. It presents you most popular readings or stories of the week, month and year. Actually, at somr points it is paid. However, because I do not use it todays, I did not pay.

     In this app, you can not only prepare or write stories but you can also prepare any kind of papers with slogans or informative readings. Because inthe time we in Covid-19 is the post popular term, writers are seen to write on thid topic...




                                                  


    Apart from the personal or informative readings, there are some books that are published in this platform which are about how to write a story or any kind of "how to" phrases. In other words, little courses.
     In your personal part, app gives some opportunities or choices you to write about or some forms for you to write in such as picture book, poem, comic etc. This point is what makes the app special. As a teacher you can make your students to create a poster or a short story no matter which level they are at. Because the app presents some levels, this will never be a problem for you to come accross. The topic scope tat can be used within this app is really large. As an example, students can prepare a short story to practice past tense an then teachers can give feedback to them. If students' levels are more advanced, the app allows them to write or add pictures as they want. 
   Please think about how fun would a class becomes with these tools! Here there is an example which I really liked! A poem about math which I really want to share with you:











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...