Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

3 Nisan 2020 Cuma

MY FIRST ANIMATION EXPERIENCE

   Hi everybody ! I am here today with something that I have experienced first time! It feel excellent to try something new! ! As you all know, I am studying ELT and I will be interacting with many kinds of students. Throughout this teaching journey, I ,like all the teachers, will need some materials that I can use in my class. As it is not enough that you just get in the class tell things and go out. We should do some more things to make  our lessons efficient and to draw our students' attention. At this point, the one coming out for help is : Animation! It undoubtedly helps memory to grasp the topic easier. So guys, I have just prepared an animation example and I am adding the video below. 

   Before you watch it, I want to mention the preperation stages and my experiences. Firstly I used "Toontastic" app to design my own animation. In this app there are numerous existing settings and characters that you can use to make a story. However, I prefered drawing my own setting and my own 3D character. It also allows you to do this. After I saw that it took an hour to make only one of my  characters , I made the role "teacher" by myself, and I chose the other four "student" characters from existing characters. I added background musics for each setting. Dubbings are by me and my niece, Gizem. We tried to imitate more than one vioce. Apart from these, all settings are belong to me. I have to say that preparing an animation is never laborless , it requires much patience!

   My animation is about "Seasons". It can be used to teach seasons and their characteristics to children or to some  English language learners that are in the beginner level. Actually, animations can be used for all levels and for all the lessons. However, especially for children, this opportunity is a key. 

Here is my first animation guys! I hope you will like it. See you soon!


    MY ANIMATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE! 

2 yorum:

  1. You inspire me with your blog and with all of your works! As a first one, your animation is veryy helpful and cute! Thanks for the suggestion. <3

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you so much😊 I'll be here for you!

    YanıtlaSil

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...