Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

10 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

MY PIXTON.COM EXPERIENCE


   Helloo Everyone!
   I am here today to share a website with you which I found really attractive and useful. It is PIXTON.COM
   This site is based on creating comics. Actually  this was my firt experience. Lets know about this website thorugh the examples. 




    Firstly, when you sign in, it asks you whether you will use an education account or student. I, as always, chose the teacher account. They you create your class and you can add your students by their google accounts or pixton accounts.  



   Then, you can create your own avatar. Here I want to add the point that, the dedigners of this websited really thought everything about avatars from their clothes to the eye colors or lenghts.



   Here is the most entertaining part: Creatings content. Firstly, there are hunderds of settings that you can choose to create your comics in. Secondly, the characters. You can add characters as many as you want. Then you can place them wherever you want. To create conversation, you can use both voice and text. What I most liked about this part is the availability of mimics. I think the most difficult point for a picture is to live or pass the emotions, feelings. At this point, you can make you character to be in every feeling from sadness to be shocked. Another part which is difficult for a picture is to give the behaviours, mobiliy. However, you can choose each of these details in this website.
   I tried to create a short conversation between a student and a teacher. Here is my comic's link... CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PIXTON EXPERIENCE

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...