Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

27 Mayıs 2020 Çarşamba

SECOND LIFE ?


   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!
   I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -to be- job life! It was part of Virtual Reality which I have already told you about:
SECOND LIFE!!! As its name reminds, secon life app can really be named second life. You can create everyhing on this platform. Class, home, entertainment, friend...everything. With all these, you know, out topin is education always :)).

   You just downland and sıgn up the app then you are a member of a second world! You can create your own avatar or can choose existing ones. This is the first step for users. Then you can travel wherever you want. I went to my school's (Istanbul University- Cerrahpasa) Erasmus Center.
   It felt me like I was really there in Erasmus Center and being informed about Erasmus process for students of my university. They added everywhere informations about how things will go. I could move however I want and looked everywhere I wished.
 SO, WHAT ABOUT EDUCATION?
You all know that technology attracts everyone and childrens are the first at point. Even a two years old children when they see a telephone they lung at it. WHY? Because there see a "secon world" there which may remind real life but in a totally different way. Imagine that you and your students sitting here and from the front of your computers in your home, you all can be in the same place and watching the same video on youtube etc. or doing the same activities togetger. They all can create their own avatars and be there. Not a class, but ad different world.

    In this platform, you can create you own activities. You can add photos on walls, videos, QR codes, recordings and many more. You do not have to be always monitoring your students. You can add instructions on games, photos etc. and let them discover by themselves. As an actvity, let them create a story using these charaters and adding their voice. They can easily be in communication via chats or voice. To sum, this app does much. It is not a platform where you can add some slides, photos etc. You make your students actively learn...



SEE YOU SOON!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...