Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

23 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

VOKI - FLIPGRID

   Helloo everyone!!!
   I am here again! Today I will introduce two similar apps for you. They are: FLIPGRID and VOKI !
   Firstly, as you can remember, I have already mentioned the app Voki before. Here I want to add this app by linking it with Flipgrid. I used Voki as Videcast. Actually any kind of video can be regarded as Vidcast. So First: here is the link for my Vidcast for which I chose a boy to speak :)
My VOKI video is here: CLICK HERE
 
Secondly, FLIPGRID... This app is kind of recording a video and lecturing on it. While recording video the app allows you to add text both on a blach/white board or on your video itself. Plus, it provides users various emojis to use during the video. You can draw anything you want by the pencil/chalck:) it provides you... In my video I used a voice-changer app which is VOICETOONER... Then, I recorded this video for flipgrid...

Here is a very basic example of flipgrid...:

                                See you soon!!
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...