Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

29 Mart 2020 Pazar

PODCAST EXPERIENCE

HI GUYS!
Now I will add a link for you. I have discovered a "podcast" maker app. This app is never difficult to use. By the way the name of the app is "ANCHOR". This app is kind of a platform where everyone can share their own podcasts. I have experienced something different today. When i first started to use this app it only recorded "1 minute" records. However, when i wanted to share my record, i recognized that i can make an episode with my seperate voice records. So i was both surprised and happy. This app is really useful and shareable. It can be used for various aims. Here my aim was to share a topic about my department. It is "How to ask questions in English." I hope you will like it!
MY PODCAST / HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...