Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

27 Mart 2020 Cuma

MY GISTORY

   Hi guys again! Today I mentionted you an app: "Gistory". I tried to make my own gistory and now i want to mention it. 



   I planned to teach/practice the colors in English and I made an introduction by making my aim clear in the first page.

   As ı said in my previous blog, i really appreciate this app to give users the opportunity of seeing the meaning of the words by tapping on them. So I tried to make the same thing in my gistory.



   I gave some examples of colors from real life and I added a picture for it.
    In this page i offer users to make their choices in line with their wishes. If they do not know the name of the color in English they can tap on the "show more examples" button and they can see more detailed examples for that color or they can click on "I know it" button if they know the color.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...