Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

6 Nisan 2020 Pazartesi

EDMODO


  Hi friends! I hope you are all doing fine :).


After a couple of days I'm here today for you with another excellent app. EDMODO! I met with Edmodo as soon as my university life started. Because nearly all of my professors use this app. It have been making our works much easier than they are. I think they use it because it is really helpful. One can do many of the school stuffs by this app. Let me describe it for you.


When you just begin to use the app you can be sign in as student or teacher. I enrolled as student for my university classes. Here are some of my classes. When enrolling in a class you should have an entry code which is given by teachers. Then you start the journey!



     The app allows to do many things. You can assign your students, you can share your documents and even you can grade them. For each assignment, teacher adds due time. After this due time, students can not add their homeworks. Thus, teachers can see who is studying well :)

f

            
   Apart from assignments or documents, teacher can also share anything they want. For example, one of my professors advices some readings or she recommends us things about her lesson. Students can commend to the assignments or documents that teachers share.
                                                                                                                  
     All I have mentioned were about the lessons. However, this app has some fun as well! There are some games available! 
   I think this app will be a part of my lessons, too. Why do I lose time with papers while I can just do almost everything I can do in the class with only one app! Thank you Edmodo :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...