Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

2 Nisan 2020 Perşembe

ONLINE COURSE EXPERIENCES

   Hello guys again! 
   Here are my online course experiences! 

   UDEMY
   Firstly, I want to show my Udemy experience. In this app, there are lots of categories that you may want to take a course on. Some of these categories are photography, music, psychology, software, language and more. Actually "Discover Your Energy Body" attracted me most. When I saw the name, I immediately enrolled in it.

    The course was actually too easy to finish. This is not just because it is short-time but it is pretty much entertaining for me.  I wish I could learn more about this topic. The presenter talks about seven chakras that we have and how to improve this chakras.

     Apart from this course, I also took a "Photography Course". When you finish watching videos, they send your certificate of completion to your e-mail. Here are my Certificates:

     edX
     My second online course experience is on "Public Speaking" For this course, I used edX. Actually this app/site is my favourite one because of variety of the Universities which courses are given by and the variety of free courses. If you do not pay a charge, most of the time you can not get a certificate. You are directed to a page of "Thank you for completing the course"  

 
   The presenter speaks so fluently that I did not even once have difficulty to understand his words. But the app offers subtitles for users as well. This helped me taking notes while listening the presenter ,watching the videos.



   I could not get a certificate unfortunately, but here is a completion page which I was directed to when I completed the course.


   I hope you all  a life-long education and grit no matter it is online or reel!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...