Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

2 Nisan 2020 Perşembe

ONLINE COURSES

      HI EVERYBODY! 
     Today, I want to mention you some excellent apps. As you know, we are all indoors todays, because of COVID-19 virus. Life is actually going slowly. Actually, I believe that we can find  or we can create something good in every situation. We may not be going our schools, works but this does not mean that we can not learn or we can not improve ourselves. As typed in my main page, "Classrooms are not the only way" to teach or learn things. There are hunderds of sites and apps that offer us thousands of free / paid  and Certificated courses. What makes those online course apps that I will mention excellent is the  courses and certificates are given by the top-quality Universities.  Here are three examples of these apps, sites.



   I will share my own experiences with two of these courses and my certificates with you in my next blog!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...