Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

20 Mayıs 2020 Çarşamba

VR (Virtual Reality)

Helloo everyone!!!
I hope you are all fine! Today I am excited to be sharing a knowledge with you which makes me feel as if I were in another world!!! I do not know, is this🤔?? YES, it is! Here is VIRTUAL REALITY for everyone who wants to learn while living what s/he learns! You know, in education motivation plays a key role and VR reality is the key point within this key role players!!!

   Virtual Reality is the most realistic environment that users can access with any kind of technological devices such as computers, smartphones, tablets etc. My favourite piece among these tools are Cardboards and Virtual Environment Glasses :))) Here are some examples:
"Cardboards" can be easily made by everyone with only little amount of money. However, the benefits it gives are surely worth much more!
Photo from: -Cardboard-Mobile-Phone-Glasses-

   Imagine you make these cardboards in your classes and your students see everything as if real, from a device. To illustrate, let you be teaching animals to your little ones! You just download a dog picture and you put this cardboard on their ears and place their tablets or your phone in cardboard then they see a real dog!!! Which information can be more permanent than natural one??? None...

Photo from: vr-3d-virtual-reality-glasses


 3D Virtual Reality Glasses are surely more developed and technological than Cardoards. These glasses have been used for educational purposes but it is not the only aim of them. I want to share my own experience with you!!! It was 2-3 years ago that I put this device on my hand in just for the aim of entertainment! Having been downloaded with softwares, the device were full of virtual envrionment. I chose one for myself in which I went to amusement park! Oh, I did not go, I just wear glasses :)))).  I should say that it was really very realistic! I found myself falling... I, myself, had that much fun and I really motivated, so think about students!!! How enthusiastic they would be to engage in classes and live in this world while learning a language!

   There are numerous researches on how VR motivates students to engage in class. I am adding one of these studies' link kere.  I strongly recommend you to go and read about it!!! You will see when you apply this to your students, their mouths will open like this :)) !!!

   Motivation, Motivation,Motivation! In this way, Virtual reality is our right hand! You may not bring England or English People in your class but you can bring them in your students eyes!!! :))
  
                          ♡See you soon♡

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

SECOND LIFE ?

   HELLOO EVERYONE!!!    I hope you are all doing good!!! I do :)) Because I had some fun today which were all about my university and -...